HOW IT WORKS
You must meet these requirements if you are signing documents remotely.
Do I Qualify for Online Notarization?
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must be over the age of 18.
- Must have a social security number.
- Must have a valid Driver License or State Identification Card, or Passport.
- Must have at least 5 years of U.S. credit history.
- Must have an active U.S. mobile number.
- Must have access to a Computer with audio and video capabilities along with internet access.
- Additional requirements may apply based on the documents being signed.
If you meet all of the above credentials, then SCHEDULE NOW with these simple steps:
Payment is Required for all Scheduled Online Notarization Appointments
Click on the link emailed to you at your appointment time and you will be immediately connected to a Remote Online Notary! Print or email your notarized documents instantly.
Contact us today by text, phone, or email with your questions.
What Do I Need?
- High speed internet.
- Device camera and microphone.
- Windows or Mac the latest Google Chrome or Firefox browser is required.