HOW IT WORKS
You must meet these requirements if you are signing documents remotely.
Do I Qualify for Online Notarization?
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must be over the age of 18.
- Must have a social security number.
- Must have a valid Driver License or State Identification Card, or Passport.
- Must have at least 5 years of U.S. credit history.
- Must have an active U.S. mobile number.
- Must have access to a Computer with audio and video capabilities along with internet access.
- Additional requirements may apply based on the documents being signed.
If you meet all of the above credentials, then SCHEDULE NOW with these simple steps:
Payment is Required for all Scheduled Online Notarization Appointments
Upload documents for notarization.
Receive The Appointment Confirmation Notice.
Click on the link emailed to you at your appointment time and you will be immediately connected to a Remote Online Notary! Print or email your notarized documents instantly.
Contact us today by text, phone, or email with your questions.
What Do I Need?
- High speed internet.
- Device camera and microphone.
- Windows or Mac the latest Google Chrome or Firefox browser is required.